1. Devices section
Under Devices you find all devices you have access to. You can easily filter and check their settings.
2. Device Filter
Filter your devices by:
- Name, including full-text search
- Status, for sorting online and offline devices
- The system stands for Tizen, webOS, Android, and others
- Firmware, is very useful for bulk upgrading and checking outdated devices
- Available storage, with predefined scale
3. List of devices
Here comes the list of devices, showing
Device Planand much more can be added by clicking + button.
If you click on the Device
Name, you will see Device detail page.
Whenever you need to change multiple device settings at once, go to Bulk action.