Skip to main content
How to Add new device via Box
This section describes how to provision signageOS Core App on supported devices via cloud-connected signageOS Platform
Platform Provisioning Process via Box
1) Install signageOS Core App on the device
The installation process differs from device to device, so we prepared a detailed step-by-step guide for each device. Follow the steps for devices of your choice.
2) Register device
Now your device should have the Verification code generated and visible on the screen.
- Log in into your account at signageOS Box and navigate to Devices -> Add device
- Fill in the Add New Device form (paste the verification hash from the device screen)
- Click on the "Verify & Add new device" button
- The device is verified, you can check it in the Devices section
Real-time device management and monitoring for over 41+ hardware platforms in a single unified tool.
Turn your HTML5 app into native client for 41+ digital signage platforms and operating systems with a single click.
Browser signageOS universal APIs for device management and playback
Leverage production-ready player for your next deployment on any of supported devices.
screenshots, firmware upgrade, kiosk