Skip to main content
Organizations is a feature that helps you with organizing devices into the groups based on your end-customers.
Basic usage of the Organizations
- As a CMS company you have multiple end-customers. In order to easily identify devices of your customers in the signageOS environment we created Organizations.
- Each Organization is a group of devices that belong to the same end-customer.
- Because each Organization has its own API credentials you have better control over the security and the device access.
- You can create Organizations over the REST API or within the Box.
- You can assign your account, but only with the administration access level, to any Organization via Accounts tab on the Box signageOS platform
- each Device can be only in one Organization
- any Applet can be used by any of your Organizations
- if you are adding organization through REST API note that the default Device Plan is set to 3.0, this can be changed from Company profile in signageOS Box
- each Organization has its own API tokens for security reasons
Control your devices remotely at scale
Building Cross-platform Apps
How to create a single codebase app for 36 platforms
Browser signageOS APIs for device management and playback
Leverage production-ready player for your next deployment
screenshots, firmware upgrade, kiosk