Skip to main content
What is Organization
Organization is a feature that helps you with organizing devices into groups based on your end-customers.
Basic usage of the Organizations
- As a CMS company you have multiple end-customers. In order to easily identify the devices of your customers in the signageOS environment we created Organizations.
- Each Organization is a group of devices that belong to the same end customer.
- Because each Organization has its own API credentials you have better control over the security and the device access.
- You can create Organizations over the REST API or within the Box
- each Device can be only in one Organization
- any Applet can be used by any of your Organizations
- if you are adding organization through REST API note that the default Device Plan is set to 3.0, this can be changed from the Company profile in signageOS Box
- each Organization has its own API tokens for security reasons
Real-time device management and monitoring for over 41+ hardware platforms in a single unified tool.
Turn your HTML5 app into native client for 41+ digital signage platforms and operating systems with a single click.
Browser signageOS universal APIs for device management and playback
Leverage production-ready player for your next deployment on any of supported devices.
screenshots, firmware upgrade, kiosk