The Integration Guide provides you with a list of areas and steps that need to be achieved to reach the complete signageOS integration.
You can go the way of selecting just part of the signageOS tools, API, and solutions or aim for the complete integration which comes with the highest benefits.
Each section below encompasses a certain area of digital signage workflow. From building the client application (Applet), provisioning process of the new devices to the device management tools and billing.
II. Building client/player application - the Applet
Build from scratch
- Applet basics
- Hello World - signageOS CLI for Applet development
- Already have an App? Use existing HTML5 application with signageOS
- JS SDK
- Example Applets and code snippets or GitHub
Use existing player
III. How to add new device - Provisioning process
- Provisioning Overview
- How to provision the devices with signageOS Box
- How to provision the devices with REST API
- How to build your Open application
- How to provision devices with Open application