Skip to main content
Factory Reset on Samsung Displays
This tutorial is only for experienced users that are familiar with Samsung displays and are allowed to perform factory reset. You perform any steps on your own risk without any guarantee.
In an unlikely event when you need to perform Factory reset on the device, please follow the steps below.
- Turn the display on
- Switch to HDMI/Display Port video source
- Turn off the display, wait until the RED IR light starts to glow
- Using IR Remote control press this sequence:
MUTE - 1 - 8 - 2 - POWER ON
- The display boots into the Factory/service menu
- Navigate to Option using arrows on IR Remote control and confirm
- Select Factory Reset
- Display reboots
Real-time device management and monitoring for over 41+ hardware platforms in a single unified tool.
Turn your HTML5 app into native client for 41+ digital signage platforms and operating systems with a single click.
Browser signageOS universal APIs for device management and playback
Leverage production-ready player for your next deployment on any of supported devices.
screenshots, firmware upgrade, kiosk