Skip to main content
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
[2.3.1] - 2022-08-24
- fix unlink function calling wrong path
[2.3.0] - 2022-08-17
- remove file removal from S3Storage save function
- make S3Storage upload function public
[2.2.0] - 2022-07-26
- Make libraries importable to another repositories
[2.1.1] - 2020-10-21
- Adjusted resources for production
[2.1.0] - 2019-06-13
[2.0.0] - 2019-06-05
- Image compression moved to new Compressor service
[1.1.6] - 2018-12-19
- Memory leak in screenshot compression
[1.1.5] - 2018-12-18
- Allow timed-out screenshot compression after 30s to avoid infinite compressions
[1.1.4] - 2018-11-17
- Casually error during uploading raw image
[1.1.1] - 2018-11-05
- Compress only screenshots reached 100KB to reduce CPU usage
[1.1.0] - 2018-09-24
- Changelog file containing all changes in current project
- Static server used for data is copied over rsync. It performs on-premise solution.
Real-time device management and monitoring for over 41+ hardware platforms in a single unified tool.
Turn your HTML5 app into native client for 41+ digital signage platforms and operating systems with a single click.
Browser signageOS universal APIs for device management and playback
Leverage production-ready player for your next deployment on any of supported devices.
screenshots, firmware upgrade, kiosk