Skip to main content
Device System Logs
- Device reports its status to signageOS
- If the device is not connected to the internet, it keeps logs locally and upload them once the connectivity restores
- Device logs among others:
- Power cycles
- Changes in time
- Changes in network
- Applet start
- Attempts to connect to signageOS
- Logs are available as CSV files or over REST API
Real-time device management and monitoring for over 41+ hardware platforms in a single unified tool.
Turn your HTML5 app into native client for 41+ digital signage platforms and operating systems with a single click.
Browser signageOS universal APIs for device management and playback
Leverage production-ready player for your next deployment on any of supported devices.
screenshots, firmware upgrade, kiosk