Skip to main content
Attention Required: Android, in general, does not support application downgrade. Once you update to a higher version of the Core App, there is no other way to then reinstall on the device.
In order to install signageOS Core App on one of your displays, please follow these steps:
- Power and turn on your display
- Download the latest signageOS application from following link HERE
- Move/Copy the downloaded file onto a FAT32 formatted USB Stick storage hard drive
- Insert the storage medium into a USB port on your device
- You will be prompted to open the storage device
- Once you open the storage you should be able to see the downloaded file detected
- Select the .APK file and begin the installation process
- Once all parts of the application are installed display should present you with a provisioning 6 character hash
- Proceed to add device into your organisation either via one of these methods:
Box (more information here)
REST API (more information here)
Real-time device management and monitoring for over 41+ hardware platforms in a single unified tool.
Turn your HTML5 app into native client for 41+ digital signage platforms and operating systems with a single click.
Browser signageOS universal APIs for device management and playback
Leverage production-ready player for your next deployment on any of supported devices.
screenshots, firmware upgrade, kiosk